Our Diamond Drill Bits are much stronger, durable, and longer-lasting than glass or tile. These bits are made from non-corrosive material that is meant to stand up to the toughest of jobs.
Feel free to cut holes through a variety of materials such as glass, ceramics, porcelain, tile, limestone, slate, marble, granite, light stone, and fiberglass. You won't be sorry you invested in this 15-piece drill bit set!
- DURABLE: Our drill bits are very tough and capable of lasting a long time, even under extreme conditions
- WIDE APPLICATION: Suitable for use on a variety of materials including glass, tile, marble, etc.
- NON-CORROSIVE: Nickel-plated with a diamond dust coating ensures that these bits will never rust. They cut quickly and accurately, every time
- SMOOTH CUTS: Sharp drill bits make smooth cuts without leaving any jagged edges behind
- SMALL RESISTANCE: Small incision resistance, opening speed is quick with easy removal of chips
- STANDARD DRILL USE: Always use lubrication (water), otherwise the diamond core drill will burn. Warnings: Not for use on Concrete or for depths beyond about 1/2"; Water is required for lubrication when drilling
- Material: Steel
- Size (outside diameter): 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 22 mm, 25 mm, 26 mm, 28 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm
- Total length: about 5.5 cm
- Applicable Industry: Suitable for Stone, Tiles, Ceramics, Glass and Granite, etc Processing.